Protein peanut butter french toast! Sunday breakfast never looked so good!
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on Instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
peanut butter protein french toast
- 1 scoop peanut butter (or vanilla) protein powder
- 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 c melted peanut butter (melted)
- 1/4 c sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 slices high protein bread (Herman Brot Low Carb Bread)
- 2 tbsp dairy free choc chips (melted)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter melted
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except the bread and topping.
- Place the bread in a large rectangular container and pour the mixture over the top allow to sit for 10mins.
- Heat a pan to a medium heat and cook the bread for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Place the toppings onto the toast and serve immediately.