Choc chips and cookie dough made simple. Made in less than 90 seconds with over 40g of protein per serve! This mug cake is the delish!
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on Instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
Choc chip cookie dough mug cake
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ tsp vanilla ext
- 3 tbsp sweetener
- 1 tbsp dairy free choc chips
- Spray a mug with EVOO
- Mix the coconut oil, egg white and vanilla in the mug
- Then add the sweetener and protein powder and mix well
- Stir in the choc chips
- Microwave on 70% (med-high) for 60-90seconds (I stop mine ever 20seconds to make sure it isn’t overflowing)
Nutrition -397 cal Protein 40 Carbs 12 Fat 21