Super simple and healthy! Cookie dough ice cream sandwiches. Under 240 calories per bar with over 16g of protein.
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
Healthier no bake cookie dough ice cream sandwiches
- 1/2 c (60g) ground cashews
- 1/2 c (50g) ground oats
- 1 c (100g) vanilla protein powder
- 4 tbsp natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 c sugar free maple syrup (agave/honey)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp vegan choc chips (iherb.com- discount code TQT398).
- Natural sweetener to taste (Natvia)
- Your choice of protein ice-cream, nice-cream
- Place all the cookie dough ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Line an 8×8″ brownie with baking paper and then press the cookie dough firmly into the tine. Place in freezer for 10-15mins.
- Once the cookie dough has chilled, slice it in half and then spread the ice-cream evenly over one half. Top with the other half of cookie dough and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours, ideally leave over night, before slicing.
- Store in refrigerator in an air tight container.
Nutrition per bar: Calories 238, Protein 16, Carbs 20, Fat 10