Sweet, sprinkle filled goodness. at 117 cals these tiny pieces of joy will brighten anyone’s day!
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on Instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
Skinny Funfetti Sheet Cake
- 3 tbsp funfetti sprinkles
- 3/4 c (110g) whole wheat pasty flour
- 3/4 c (110g) vanilla protein powder
- 200ml almond milk
- ¼ c fat free greek yogurt
- ½ c sweetener
- 1/3 c unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 egg and 1 egg white
- ¼ c coconut oil
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 c extra light cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sweetener
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a 12×17″ baking tin with baking paper.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl and then pour into the baking tin.
- Bake for 17-22 minutes (or until a knife/toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean).
- Allow to cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- In a food processor pulse the frosting ingredients, until smooth. Pour over the cake and allow to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Sprinkles to top it off is a must
Nutrition -117 calories