- 1 c unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 c dried or freeze dried cherries– blended (iherb.com discount TQT398)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (or coconut flour)
- ½ c sweetener
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1/3 c sugar free maple syrup (agave/honey)
- 1/3 c coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp natural red food colouring or 2 tbsp beet powder
- 1 c vegan chocolate
- Line an 8×8″ brownie baking tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place all the filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Then push the mix into the baking tin and place in freezer for 10-15mins.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into 8 rectangular “bar like” shapes. Melt down the chocolate in a bowl and then pour the chocolate over the top of the bars.
- Place back onto the plate lined with baking paper and then place in freezer for 10mins or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Store in freezer in an air tight container.