Healthier cookies and cream brownie. Dense, rich and gooey brownie topped with a creamy cookies and cream cream cheese topping. These are the perfect afternoon snack and only 129 calories each.
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
healthy cookies and cream brownie
Cookies and cream
- 1 c extra light cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 tbsp no fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2-3/4 c Natvia icing mix (or a fine sweetener)
- 2 glutino chocolate vanilla cookies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 175C and line a 8×8″ brownie tin with baking paper.
- Mix all the brownie ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Pour into the bronwie tin and bake for 25–30 mins. And allow to fully cool on a wire rack.
- Bend all of the cookies and cream ingredients in a blender until smooth, spread on top of the brownie and allow to rest in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Nutrition per brownie: Cals 129 P 9, C 12.5, F5