- 1.5 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla protein powder (or 2tbsp whole wheat flour/vegan protein powder to make dairy free)
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fat free Greek yogurt (or unsweetened applesauce to make dairy free)
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener
- 2 tsp sugar free maple syrup (or pure maple syrup/agave)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vegan choc chips
- Or one double choc chunk quest bar roughly chopped.
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Lightly spray a 1-cup microwavable ramekin/mug with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, toss together the cacao, protein powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the water, yogurt and maple syrup.
- Add the vanilla here.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Add in choc chips here.
- Pour the batter into the prepared ramekin/mug, tap gently on the bottom until the top is smooth.
- Microwave for 2 mins (it may be longer depending on your microwave, so just add on 10sec at a time, but it will continue to cook).
- I stop mine every 20-30sec just so it doesn’t overflow!
- Allow the brownie sit in the ramekin/mug for at least 2-3 minutes before eating.
Macros 194 calories, P29, F14, F2.5
**Alternative to microwave method: Bake in a oven at 170°C for approx 10-15 minutes. The center will be slightly underdone, but it will continue to cook as it cools.