- 1/2 c vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 c Almond meal
- ¼ c coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp water
1 c extra light cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 c fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/3 c raw cacao powder
- 2 egg whites – can use whole eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp ground oats
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp natural sweetener
- 1/2 c vegan choc chips (discount code TQT398).
- 8 mini cookie dough balls into the filling once it has been blended.
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a 8″ spring-form cake tin with baking paper.
- Mix the crust ingredients in a bowl and then press into the cake tin. Bake crust for 10-12 minutes, or until it turns slightly golden.
- In a medium bowl mash that cream cheese and yogurt together, mix in the remaining filling ingredients, except the choc chips/cookie dough balls. Once blended fold them in then pour it over the crust. * add cookie dough balls into filling here.
- Decrease the oven temperature to 150C and bake for a further 25-30mins. I left the cheesecake in the tin to cool in the fridge for 2-3hours.
- Additional – I added a few more cookie dough balls on top