- 1 c oat flour (or wholewheat pastry flour)
- 3 medium overly ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 c vanilla protein powder
- 2/3 c no fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 c natural sweetener
- 1 c blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 175C and line a 8″ round spring form pan with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, protein powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk the banana, sweetener, coconut oil, eggs and vanilla extract together until combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients gently mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the tin and place the blueberries on top of the batter.
- Bake for 30-40mins (depends on your oven) or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, then leave in tin for 5 minutes to rest before placing on a wire cooling rack.