Just blend, pour and bake.
Simple gooey, chewy peanut buttery blondies with a delicious twist. BANANA BREAD
Holidays are officially over. And that means I need to get my bake on this weekend! I love having snacks ready to take to work or just waiting for me in the fridge when I get home. But this weekend has been crazy trying to get everything in order for the week. So it was simple recipes I had on my mind. One bowl or just blend. These kind of recipe get me through busy days!
So I decided to revamp one of my favorite recipes! BLONDIES!! And well because I had 2 very over ripe bananas just ready to be used for some sort of baking!
Rami the pug update
Oh I can’t explain the love we have for this pup!
Rami is now nearly 3 months! He is just adorable. So fun and full of personality. I think having a 3 month toilet training regression though. He has been really great with his toilet training… but this week especially today. We had major issues! But I am hoping that it is just a one off and he get back into his normal routine soon.
He is so sweet when he is sleep. I think the best advice is not to wake a sleeping puggie! hahah
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
healthy banana bread chickpea blondies
- 1 c (100g) gluten free instant oats
- 3/4 c (90g) vanilla/ peanut butter protein powder
- 4 overly ripe large bananas
- 1 can chick peas (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4-1/2 c natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup (or pure maple syrup/agave)
- 4 tbsp natural sweetener (I use Natvia)
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C and line a 8 x 8″ brownie tin with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients, except the choc chips, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the choc chips/quest bar (save a few for the top).
- Pour the blondie mix into the tin and sprinkle the remaining choc chips over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (I like my blondies on the gooey side so I take mine out when the knife comes out a little dirty and then I let it set in the fridge for an hour).
Nutrition (Including the quest bar): Calories 94, Protein 8, Carbs 11, Fat 2
Recipe adapted from the lovely Cafedelites – be sure to check her out fro seriously amazing healthier recipes !