- 1 c whole wheat pastry flour (or coconut flour)
- 1 c vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 c natural sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 c overly ripe bananas (approx 3medium sized bananas – mashed)
- 2 egg whites (can use whole eggs)
- 1/3 c no fat Greek yogurt
- 1 c blueberries (I use ones that I have frozen beforehand).
- ¼ c melted coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 185C and line a 8×4 loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mix first 6 ungredients in a medium sized bowl. Place aside. In another medium sized bowl mix the remaining ingredients, except the blueberries.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until combined (don’t over mix or the bread will be tough). Stir in half the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the tin and pour the remaining blueberries over the top.
- Bake for 40- 45 mins (depends on your oven), then leave in tin for 5 minutes to rest before cooling on a wire cooling rack.