Healthy blueberry protein waffles, light fluffy waffles packed with blueberries and they are <100 calories each.
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on Instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
healthy blueberry protein waffles
- 3/4 c oat flour
- 3/4 c vanilla protein powder
- 3 egg whites
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 c shortening (or apple sauce)
- 1/3 c natural sweetener
- 1 c almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 c frozen blueberries
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Heat up the waffle maker
- Pour approx 1/3 c of batter over the waffle machine (may have to change amount depending on the size of your waffle maker.
- Cook until brown.
- I topped mine with some fat free whipped cream, blueberries and coconut chips
Makes 8-10 waffles
Nutrition per waffle – 90 cals, 11 Protein 11 Carbs 0.5 Fat