- ½ c almond meal
- 1/2 c vanilla protein powder
- 2-3 tbsp raw cacao powder (discount code TQT398)
- ¼ c coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 c extra light cream cheese
- 1 c light Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg whites (can use whole eggs)
- 1-2tbsp natural sweetener
- ¼ c blueberries (blended).
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line an 8×8″ circular springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Mix the crust ingredients in a bowl and then press into baking tin lined with baking paper. Bake for 12 minutes.
- In a food processor mix the filling ingredients, except the blueberries. Once blended, half the batter and fold the blueberries into one half of the batter and then pour each of the filling batter over the crust, swirling it together with a knife swirl to create a marbled pattern.
- Decrease the oven temperature to 150C and bake for a further 25-30mins. I left the cheesecake in the tin to cool in the fridge for 2-3hours.
MACROS- 126 cals, P13, C5, F6