- 2/3 c vanilla protein powder
- 2/3 c almond meal
- 1/4 c + 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 c natural sweetener
- 3-4 tbsp water
- 1 can (400g) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 c chocolate protein powder (or coconut flour)
- 1/3 c raw cacao powder
- 1 egg (can omit to make this vegan)
- 1/2 c shredded zucchini
- 1/2 c unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/3 c coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp instant ground coffee
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Sweetener to taste
- Preheat oven to 175C. Mix the crust ingredients in a bowl and then press into a 8” spring formed baking tin, lined with baking paper. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor, except for the choc chips/quest bar. Once the brownie batter is smooth fold in the choc chips/quest bar.
- Pour the brownie batter evenly over the crust.
- Cook for 20-25min (depending on your oven), I took mine out on the earlier side (I love gooey brownies).
- Place on a wire rack to cool.
Macros – 181 cals, P 14, C11, F9.