- 1/2c vanilla protein powder
- 1/2c Almond meal
- ¼ c coconut oil
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener
- 1 c extra light cream cheese
- ½ c light Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg whites (can use whole eggs)
- 1-2tbsp natural sweetener
- 1 c flake cereal (I use buckwheat flakes)
- 3/4 c peanut butter
- ¼ c sugar free maple syrup.
- ¼-1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c vegan choc chips (discount code TQT398).
- Preheat oven to 175C. Mix the crust ingredients in a bowl and then press into a 8″ spring formed baking tin lined with baking paper. Bake for 12 minutes. Place aside.
- In a food processor pulse the filling ingredients, until smooth. Pour over the crust.
- Decrease the oven temperature to 150C and bake for a further 25-30mins. I left the cheesecake in the tin to cool in the fridge for 2-3hours.
- Meltdown the peanut butter (if it is thick). Stir in the maple syrup and salt. Mix in the cereal until well combined. Pour over the cheesecake.
- Melt down the choc chips and pour over the cheesecake with a spoon. Place in fridge overnight to set.