- 1 c whole wheat pastry flour (or oat flour)
- 1 c vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 c natural sweetener (or to taste)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 medium overly ripe bananas
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 c low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ¼ c melted coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 c vegan choc chips (iherb.com- my discount code is TQT398)
- Preheat oven to 185C and line a 8×4 loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Blend the remaining ingredients, except the choc chips, half a banana and the cacao powder.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Once combined pour half the batter into a separate bowl and stir in the raw cacao powder and choc chips.
- Pour the banana batter into the tin first (leaving a few tbsp) then pour the Choc banana batter over the top. Dollop the remaining banana batter over the top and use a knife to swirl the batters together. Place the sliced banana on top.
- Bake for 40- 45 mins (depends on your oven), then leave in tin for 5 minutes to rest before cooling on a wire cooling rack.
MACROS per slice cals 123 P13, C11,F3