- 1/2 c spelt flour (or oat flour)
- 1/2 c vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 c natural sweetener
- 1 can chickpeas (rinsed, drained, and blend until smooth)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c natural peanut butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2-3 tbsp vegan choc chips (iherb discount code TQT398)
- 1 can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
1/2 c vanilla protein powder
1/3 c natural peanut butter
1/3 c sugar free maple syrup (or pure maple syrup/agave)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 c natvia icing mix
- 2-3 tbsp vegan choc chips
Mix all the icing ingredients (except the choc chips) in a food processor pulse until smooth. Then stir in the choc chips and place in the refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 160C. Prepare a 6 hole donut pan with non-stick spray.
In a large bowl mix the protein powder, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sweetener. Set aside.
In a medium sized bowl, mix the egg and chickpeas together. Pour in the peanut butter, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar until combined. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Do not over mix, batter should be thick.
Spoon the batter into the donut holes. Bake for 8-10 min. Remove donuts from pan and allow to cool slightly.
Spread the icing over each donut and allow to set.