- 1 c melted raw cacao butter (iherb.com- my discount code is TQT398)
- 1.5 c raw cashews
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ c natural sweetener (or pure maple syrup/agave)
- 6-8 cookie dough balls
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (can be vegan protein)
- Line a 8×8″ brownie tin with baking paper.
- Melt cacao butter in a metal bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, stir until dissolved.
- While the cacao butter is melting, blend the raw cashews until they are finely ground. Add in remaining ingredients, and blend. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Once the cacao butter has melted, pour it into the bowl and mix.
- Place the cookie dough balls onto the baking paper and then pour the “white chocolate” into the tin.
- Place in freezer until hard (20-30mins).
Store in refrigerator.