- ½ c chocolate protein powder
- ½ c almond meal
- ¼ c raw cacao powder
- ¼ c coconut oil
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2-3 tbsp natural sweetener
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 s’mores quest bars roughly chopped (iherb discount code is TQT398).
- 1 c extra light cream cheese
- 1/2 c light Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree (I use Libby’s – Pure Pumpkin)
- 1 ½ scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg whites (can use whole eggs)
- 1-2tbsp natural sweetener
- 1/2-1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 20-30 marshmallows (sugar free & fat free)
- 3 tbsp of vegan choc chips
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the crust ingredients in a bowl and then press into a 8″ spring formed baking tin lined with baking paper. Bake for 12 minutes.
- In a food processor mix the filling ingredients. Once blended pour the filling over the crust.
- Decrease the oven temperature to 150C and bake for a further 25-30mins. I left the cheesecake in the tin to cool in the fridge for 2-3hours.
- Place the marshmallows over the top once the cheesecake has cooled. And grill (broil) on high for 2-3 minutes, make sure you are checking frequently to ensure they don’t burn. The marshmallows should be slightly browned on top.
- Melt down the choc chips.
- I used a small syringe (about 5ml) to make the web. I started by filling the syringe with chocolate.
- First create the straight lines of the web and then applying curved lines starting in the centre and working outwards.
Nutrition per slice: Cals 144, C 8, P 12, F7.5