Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on Instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
healthy NO BAKE banana cream pie
1/2 c vanilla protein powder
1/2 c almond meal
1/4 c coconut oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp natural sweetener
2 tbsp water
Banana cream filling
2 bananas slices (thinly)
1 1/2 c no fat Greek yogurt (I used coconut)
1/4 c vanilla protein powder
1/2 c natural sweetener
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
2 c dates (seeds removed and soak in boiling water for 20 mins)
1/4 c maple syrup
1/2 c natural peanut butter (melted)
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1/4 tsp salt
- Place all the base ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Line a 10″ pie tin with baking paper and press the crust mix firmly into the tin and up the sides, then place in freezer.
- Blend filling ingredients in a blender, except for the banana, remove the crust from freezer. Spread the banana slices over the pie crust and pour the filling over the top.
- Refrigerator for at least 4-6 hours, ideally leave over night, before slicing.
- Mix the caramel filling in a blender and then pour over the pie
- Store in refrigerator in an air tight container.
Nutrition per slice: Calories 175.5, Protein 16, Carbs 11, Fat 7.5