- 2/3 c almond meal
- 1 c chocolate protein powder (or shredded coconut)
- 1/3 c raw cacao powder
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1/4 c sugar free maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c extra light cream cheese
- 1 c light Greek yogurt
- 1 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 c PB2 (Powdered peanut butter- discount code TQT398)
- 1/4-1/2 c natural peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp natural sweetener
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (melted)
- 2 Quest peanut butter cups
- Combined the crust ingredients in a bowl.
- Line the inside of an 8×8 spring form baking tin with baking paper and press the crust mix firmly into the tin and up the sides, then place in freezer.
- Blend filling ingredients in a blender remove the crust from freezer and pour the filling over the top. Swirl in the melted peanut butter and line the quest pb cup around the outside. Place in fridge overnight.
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!