- 1 c oats (ground)
- 2 c mashed banana (overly ripe)
- 2 egg whites (or whole eggs)
- 1 c vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 c Greek yogurt
- ¼-1/2 c natural sweetener (depends on your taste)
- 2-4 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4c melted coconut oil (melted)
- ¼-1/2c natural peanut butter (melted)
- 1/4c PB2 (powdered peanut butter– iherb discount code TQT398)
- Preheat oven to 185C and line a 8×4 loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix the oats, protein powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sweetener, Greek yogurt, egg whites and mash banana with a fork. Stir in coconut oil here*
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined (don’t over mix as it will lead to a tough bread).
- Separate the mix evenly into two bowls mix the raw cacao powder into one bowl and the peanut butter and PB2 into the other. Pour into the prepared baking tin.
- Bake for 40- 45 mins (depends on your oven), I cover mine with aluminum foil half way. Leave in tin for 5 minutes to rest before placing on a wire cooling rack.