- 1/2 c raw cacao powder
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1/3 c chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 c fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/3 c coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c natural sweetener (may need more depending on your taste)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
Peanut butter cream cheese
- 1 c extra light cream cheese
- 1/4 c fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 c PB2 (Powdered peanut butter)
- 1/4-1/2 c natural peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp natural sweetener
- Preheat oven to 175C and line an 8×8 baking tin with baking paper.
- Mix all the brownie ingredients in a blender until smooth. Then spread 2/3rds of the brownie batter evenly over the tin.
- Mix all the cheesecake ingredients in a food processor until smooth and then pour the cheesecake batter as evenly as possible over the brownie batter.
- Dollop 2-4 tbsp of the remaining brownie batter over the cheesecake layer and then with a knife swirl to create a marbled pattern.
- Bake for 25-30mins then decrease the temperature to 160C an bake for another 10mins. I liked my brownies on the gooey side. When using the tooth pick test it came out slightly dirty.
- Allow to rest in the tin overnight in the refrigerator and slice the morning as they will be very fudgey.