- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 2-3 tsp raw cacao powder
- 2-3 tsp natural sweetener
- 2tbsp PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 1 tsp natural smooth peanut butter (melted)
- Light whipped cream (cool whip)
- In a small saucepan add the almond milk, cacao powder and powdered peanut butter over a medium heat, stir in the sweetener.
- Stir until the tablets have dissolved and bring to your perfect temperature (usually takes 3-5mins).
- Drizzle the melted peanut butter around the rim of your mug with a spoon, then pour hot chocolate into the mug.
- Top with some whipped cream and a sprinkle of Cacao powder