- 1/2 c chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 c PB2 (powder peanut butter) – or flour of choice
- 1/2 c natural sweetener
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/4 c no-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp apple cider
- 2 tbsp beet powder (or a tsp red food coloring)
- Double choc chunk #questbar roughly chopped distributed evenly over the wells (@QuestAUS)or vegan choc chips
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (melted)
Cream cheese frosting
- 1 c low fat cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 c no fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 c natvia icing mx
- 1/4 c vegan choc chips (iherb.com discount code is TQT398)
- Pre-heat oven to 165C. Lightly spray two 6 donut pan cooking spray (or 1 larger one with 12 wells)
- In a medium bowl, add peanut flour, protein powder, sugar, baking powder, beet powder and salt. Stir to combine. whisk in almond milk, eggs and vinegar to combine. Mix in quest bar.
- Evenly distribute into the donut pan. Lightly tap the pan on counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the donut comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the topping ingredients, except the cookie. When the donuts have slightly cooled drizzle the frosting over each donut and then top with the choc chips
MACROS cals 86 per donut (no icing) P 10, C 7, F2