- 1 c salted caramel apple pie oats (myoatmeal) blended into flour
- 3 medium overly ripe bananas
- 3 egg whites
- 1 c vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 c applesauce
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3c natural sweetener
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 double choc chunk quest bar roughly chopped or 2/3c vegan mega chunk choc chips (iherb discount code is TQT398).
- ¼ c melted coconut oil (melted).
- Preheat oven to 185C and line a 8×4 loaf tin with baking paper. Blend the salted caramel oats in a food processor until finely ground.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix the oat flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the sweetener, applesauce, egg whites and mash banana with a fork. * mix in coconut oil here* Then stir in quest bar/choc chunks.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined (don’t over mix as it will lead to a tough bread). Pour into the prepared baking tin.
- Bake for 40- 45 mins (depends on your oven), I cover mine with aluminum foil half way. Leave in tin for 5 minutes to rest before placing on a wire cooling rack.