- ¾ c spelt flour
- 1 c chocolate protein powder
- 1 c mashed overly ripe bananas
- 1/3 c raw cacao powder
- ½ c sugar free maple syrup
- 2 egg whites (or whole eggs)
- ½-1 c natural chocolate hazelnut butter (I use my own homemade version but a brand like Justin’s would work!)
- 1-2 tbsp natural sweetener
- 2 tbsp no fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Extra banana for the top
- Line the bottom of the slow cooker with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder until well combined.
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk together all your wet ingredients, and then into the dry ingredients.
- Stir all ingredients together until combined.
- Time: 4 hours, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Temp: Low
Serves 10 servings