- 1 c ground cashews
- 1 1/4 c vanilla protein powder (can sub in a vegan protein)
- 4 tbsp natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 c sugar free maple syrup (agave/honey)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 c vegan choc chips (iherb.com- discount code TQT398).
- Sweetener to taste
- 3/4 c vegan choc chips
- Pre-freeze 12 silicone muffin moulds (approx. 5-10mins).
- Melt down the 1/2 c of chocolate chips (save the remaining 1/4 c). Using a teaspoon, spoon a portion of the melted down chocolate onto the bottom of the silicone muffin mould. Then using the back of the teaspoon push the chocolate up the edges of the muffin mould. Coat the muffin mould with the chocolate until it is 3/4 of the way up. Place into the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Repeat the with the 12 muffin moulds.
- Place all the cookie dough ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Place in freezer for 10mins.
- When the chocolate cups have hardened remove them from the freezer and place a tablespoon of the cookie dough mix into each cup and flatten the cookie dough down with the back of a spoon.
- Melt down the remaining chocolate and then pour over each cookie dough cup to create the lid. Place in freezer, for 15 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator in an air tight container.