Oh no bake… so so simple yet so so delicious. Lush cheesecake slices with a mix of chocolate hazelnut and sweet strawberries. Combination = dessert perfection. These are 117 calories per slice.
Strawberries on sale. This means buy all the strawberries. Eat all the strawberries, bake all the strawberries. STRAWBERRIES. I do love them, especially with chocolate. And this cheesecake slice OH WOW! The base tastes like NUTELLA ♡.
These are low carb, high in protein! And NO BAKE means super simple prep, but yes we do have to wait for it to set. Ah now this was hardest part of the whole day!
The freshness of the strawberries gives this cheesecake such a burst of flavour. Plus the Creaminess of the cheesecake filling mixed with the rich, deep chocolate taste. This cheesecake slice will leave you wanting more. And at 117 cals per slice… Well I don’t know about you but I am having a few serves.
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on Instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
healthy no bake chocolate hazelnut strawberry no bake cheesecake slice
- 1/2 c vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 c hazelnut meal
- 1/4 c raw cacao powder
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4c natural sweetener
- 2 tbsp water
- 1.5 c extra light cream cheese
- 1/4 c strawberry cheesecake protein powder (or vanilla protein powder)
- 1/4 c natural sweetener
- 1 packet of lite strawberry jelly
- 1 punnet of fresh strawberries – thinly sliced.
- Mix the base ingredients in a bowl and then press into a 8×8” brownie tin lined with baking paper. Place into fridge until required.
- In a food processor pulse the filling ingredients, except the fresh strawberries, until smooth. Pour over the base.
- Place the thinly sliced strawberries over the top and place in fridge overnight.
Nutrition – Cals 117, protein 8, carbs 3, fat 8.