Peanut butter protein bar
- 1 c natural peanut butter melted (I used nuts n more toffee crunch – a protein peanut butter, as it is not as runny as other natural peanut butters)
- 1/2 c vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 c ground graham crackers
- 1/3 c natural sweetener
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1/3 c coconut oil melted
- 1 c vegan chocolate
- 3-4 Quest ‘peanut butter cup’ cravings (roughly chopped)
- Line an 8×8″ brownie baking tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Blend the graham crackers into a fine powder. Place in a medium sized bowl and add the proetin powder, sweetener and salt. Toss gently.
- Then pour in the coconut oil and peanut butter, mix well. Push the mixture into the baking tin and place in freezer for 10-15mins.
- Remove from the freezer. Melt down the chocolate in a bowl and then pour the chocolate over the top of the bars. Sprinkles the Quest cravings PB cups over the chocolate (before it hardens, so be quick!)
- Place back into freezer to set 10-15mins.
- Store in freezer in an air tight container.