Simple as 1, 2, 3… 4. Super fudgy brownies and they are so easy and quick to make. Plus they are only 70 calories each & low in fat.
Just when you need a chocolate hit, this beautiful, rich brownie is invented. These are so so chocolaty. And they are so simple to make just, mix, pour and bake and that is it. These brownies are:
Lush and velvety
Refined sugar free
Only 4 ingredients
4 ingredients. Yes you read that right.
Raw cacao powder
Sugar free maple syrup
Optional choc chips – I would recommend these for a gooey-er brownie.
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on Instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
simple 4 ingredient fudge brownie bars
- 1.5 c cooked sweet potato (mashed)*- Approx 1 large sweet potato
- 3/4 c raw cacao powder
- 1/2 c sugar free maple syrup (or honey/agave)
- 1/2-3/4 c natural sweetener (go by taste)
- 1 double choc chunk quest bar roughly chopped or 1/2 c vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 185C and line a 4 x 8″ loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mix all the ingredients bowl until smooth.
- Pour the brownie mix into the tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in comes out clean. (I like my brownies on the gooey side so I take mine out when the knife comes out a little dirty and then I let it set in the fridge for an hour).
Nutrition per brownie: Cals 70 P 2, C 11, F2
* Precook the sweet potato either in the oven (200C for approx 45mins) or microwave (about 8-10 mins on high) -1 c usually equates to one very large sweet potato