Chunky banana, sweet choc chips, maple oatmeal all in one perfect little soft and chewy cookie package. So delicious and only 105 calories per cookie!
Well when I make cookies, which to be honest can be rare as I usually eat the cookie dough and then there is no point making cookies out of what is left because it would make like one cookie. But when I do restrain myself from cookie dough devouring I actually LOVE COOKIES! They are so quick as easy to make.
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
skinny chewy banana choc chip oatmeal cookies
- 1 c (100g) quick oats
- 1/2 c (45g) vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 c (45g) whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 c ripe banana (mashed)
- 1/3 c sugar free maple syrup (I used Queen’s)- or agave/pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 c mini dairy free choc chips
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside
- In a large bowl mix the oats, protein powder, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together. Make a small crater in the centre. And the remaining ingredient into the crater and the stir until just combined.
- Take a round tablespoon of the cookie dough place it onto the baking tray and the flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the tops start to brown. Allow to sit on the tray for 5-10 minutes and then allow to full cool on a wire rack.