Triple Threat Cheesecake Bars aka Healthy Cookie Dough Red Velvet Cookies & Cream Protein Cheesecake Bars
- 1/2 c chocolate protein powder
- 1/2c Almond meal
- ¼ c coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener
- 2-3 tbsp beet powder (1-2tsp natural red food coloring)
- 2 tbsp water
- 4-5 glutino choc vanilla cookies ground (iherb discount code TQT398) or 1 cookies & cream questbar chopped @QuestAUS
- 1 c extra light cream cheese
- 1 c light Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg whites (can use whole eggs)
- 2 tbsp ground oats
- 1-2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1-2tbsp natural sweetener
- 1tbsp sugar free fat free cheesecake jello
- 1 double Choc chunk questbar roughly chopped QuestAUS or 1/2c vegan choc chips (discount code is TQT398).
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line an 8×8 brownie tin with baking paper.
- Mix the crust ingredients in a bowl and then press into the tin. Bake for 12 minutes.
- In a food processor mix the filling ingredients, except the questbar/choc chips. Once blended fold them in then pour it over the crust.
- Decrease the oven temperature to 150C and bake for a further 25-30mins. I left the cheesecake in the tin to cool in the fridge for 2-3hours.