- ½ c chocolate protein powder
- ½ c almond meal
- ¼ c raw cacao powder
- ¼ c coconut oil
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2-3 tbsp natural sweetener
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cookies and cream quest bars roughly chopped or 4 glutino vanilla and chocolate cookies – blitz 4 cookies in a food processor (iherb discount code is TQT398).
- 1 c extra light cream cheese
- 1 c light Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg whites (can use whole eggs)
- 1-2tbsp natural sweetener
- 1 cookies and cream quest bars roughly chopped or 4 glutino vanilla and chocolate cookies – blitz 2 cookies in a food processor and leave the remaining two for the topping.
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the crust ingredients in a bowl and then press into a 8″ spring formed baking tin lined with baking paper. Bake for 12 minutes.
- In a food processor mix the filling ingredients, except the quest bar/glutino cookies. Once blended fold them in then pour it over the crust, place the remaining glutino cookies over the top.
- Decrease the oven temperature to 150C and bake for a further 25-30mins. I left the cheesecake in the tin to cool in the fridge for 2-3hours.