Skinny mini chocolate peanut butter cheesecakes. The perfect bite sized treats. Crunchy, buttery, rich chocolate graham cracker base topped with smooth peanut butter cheesecake.
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
Skinny mini choc peanut butter cheesecakes
- 1/2 c chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 c almond meal
- 1/4 c apple sauce
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 c extra light cream cheese
- 1/2 c no fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 c vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg whites (can omit)
- 1/2 c natural peanut butter (melted)
- 1/4 c natural sweetener
- 2 tbsp smooth vegan choc chips melted (iherb.com- discount code is TQT398).
- Preheat oven to 175C. Mix the crust ingredients in a bowl and then press into a 12 hole muffin tin lined with baking paper. Bake for 12 minutes.
- In a food processor pulse the filling ingredients, until smooth. Pour over the crust.
- Decrease the oven temperature to 150C and bake cheesecakes for a further 25-30mins, the centre should “jiggle” slightly of you shake the cake softly in the tin.
- Allow to cool in the tin and then move into the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Once “set” melt down the chocolate chips and pour over the cheesecake with a spoon.
Nutrition per mini cheesecake– Cals 128, protein 12, carbs 9, fat 5.