Wishing for summer with these tangy lime baked cheesecakes. A little bit zesty, super lush and creamy – these mini cheesecakes are low carb and have over 12g of protein per cheesecake.
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on Instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
skinny mini lime baked cheesecakes
- 1/2 c vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 c almond meal
- 1/3 c shortening (or coconut oil)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener
- 1 1/2 c light cream cheese
- 1/2 c lime juice
- 1/4 c vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg (can use egg whites only)
- 3/4 c natural sweetener
- optional – 2 tsp lime zest
Optional – fat free light cool whip
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix the base ingredients in a bowl and then press into each muffin tin. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Mix all the filling ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Pour the cheesecake filling over the top.
- Reduce the oven temp to 150C and then bake for a further 20 mins (the centre should “jiggle” slightly of you shake the cake softly in the tin).
- Allow to cool in the tin then place into the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.
Nutrition – Cals 149, protein 12, carbs 5, fat 9.