- 1/2c vanilla protein powder
- 1c extra light cream cheese
- 1c light Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg whites (can use whole eggs)
- 1-2tbsp natural sweetener
- 1/2 c natural peanut butter
- 1/3c PB (melted)
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line an 8×8″ baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the crust ingredients in a bowl and then press into baking tin lined with baking paper. Bake for 12 minutes.
- In a food processor mix the filling ingredients. Once blended fold them into the batter and then pour it over the crust.
- Dollop 4 tbsp of the melted Pb topping over the batter and then with a knife swirl to create a marbled pattern.
- Decrease the oven temperature to 150C and bake for a further 25-30mins.
- I left the cheesecake in the tin to cool in the fridge for 2-3hours.
MACROS 140cals 12P 10C 5.5F