Super simple 6 ingredient “Oreo” cheesecakes bites and theses are only 114 cals each with over 7g of protein!
Plus they are ready in 15 minutes!
Made a Miss K recipe? Be sure to tag me on Instagram and #MissK_J6 so I can check out all your amazing recreations!
Skinny ‘Oreo’ Cheesecake Bites
- 1 c (250g) extra light cream cheese
- 1/2 c (125g) fat free greek yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 c sweetener
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 12 Glutinos choc vanilla cookies (similar to an oreo but better macros)
- Preheat oven to 165 C. Line a 12 hole muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the glutinos in a food processor until smooth.
- Place each cookie into the the bottom of the muffin tray and pour the cheesecake filling over the top.
- Top with some more cookies if desired and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin then place into the fridge for 2 hours to set.
Nutrition -114 Calories, Protein 7 – Carbs 14 – Fat 4